Welcome to Copernicus.org
We promote the sciences by organizing conferences and exhibitions worldwide, publishing highly reputable peer-reviewed open-access journals, supporting associations in the fulfilment of their tasks, and developing appropriate software solutions for achieving these aims. Promoting scientific work is our focus. Serving those dedicated to science is our passion. Experience more and take a look.
It was September 2001 when the first preprint was posted for public peer review and interactive public discussion. Since then, we have had 48,275 publicly reviewed manuscripts with 231,351 comments by referees, authors, editors, and the scientific community leading to 41,347 final journal articles – time to celebrate these achievements!
From now on, manuscripts that involve funding from the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) or the Luxembourg National Research Fund (FNR) will benefit from direct settlement of article processing charges (APCs).
- We are partners for our scientists. We offer our services with pride and passion.
- We listen. We act on your ideas, develop them further, and implement them effectively. For us, providing advice also means being critical in order to keep your best interests in mind. We know our capabilities but also our limits. We boldly face whatever challenges come our way.
- We promote and foster. The individuals take centre stage – with their uniqueness, their desires, and their achievements. We provide opportunities and inspire. We are committed to you and our employees.
- We strive for long-term partnerships. You can count on us!
- We assist scientists by publishing open-access journals and provide the setting to present their work at conferences.
- We offer free access to publications and bring transparency into scientific quality assurance. We provide the opportunity for interaction and networking amongst scientists worldwide.
- We offer one-stop customized solutions. Insourcing is our strategy and we value solid workmanship.
- We combine the spirit and personal closeness of a small team with many years of experience and our own infrastructure proven and tested by a magnitude of colleagues and large-scale projects.